The Rare Barrel Soliloquy Golden Sour 750ml Rose Hips & Orange Peel
Tasting Notes - Orange zest and lemon grass aromas with hints of peach, straw and funk. Dry to medium body, flavors of fresh squeezed orange juice and stone fruits, light floral notes, a hint of oak, and a clean, medium lactic acidity.
Blending Notes - Their blending team selected barrels from 4 different types of golden sours to create this blend. Approximately 68% of the blend consists of moderate+ sour beer that aged in oak for 12 months, the other 32% comes from lightly tart saisons aged in oak barrels for about 8 months. After blending all of the barrels together, the blend was briefly circulated through rose hips and orange peel to give it the desired citrus character.
Microbes - Multiple strains each of saison yeast, Brettanomyces, Lactobacillus, and Pediococcus.
PROP 65 WARNING
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.